Warranty & Customer Care
When you remodel your kitchen or bath, you want your cabinets to last for as long as you own your home. With Shenandoah Cabinets, our warranty covers just that.
From the moment your cabinets are delivered until the day you decide to move — we guarantee the quality, construction and finish of all of our products.
We just ask that you care for your cabinets as you do any woodwork in your home: clean them only with a dry cloth or gentle soap/water mixture, and dry them completely. Keep them free from excessive moisture or humidity, and avoid using harsh household cleaners.
Also know that natural woods will always vary in texture, color and woodgrain, and exhibit subtle changes as they age — especially if they’re exposed to sunlight and smoke. These variations are considered the nature of the material.
We understand that your remodeling project is a big investment. Our Customer Care professionals are here to support you every step of the way.
- Making sure orders are processed quickly and accurately to minimize error
- Handling follow-ups with punctuality
- Keeping customers inform of order progress online
Call us toll free at 1-877-569-3774
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST.
Saturday, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM EST.
- American Woodmark Corporation, the manufacturer of Shenandoah cabinetry, hereby warrants to the original purchaser, for residential applications only, that all cabinets and accessories are free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- This warranty runs for as long as you own your home and begins upon the date of delivery to you. This warranty is expressly limited to repair or replacement of the defective part at the discretion of the manufacturer and does not include labor for removal or replacement.
- This warranty does not extend to defects caused by improper handling, storage, installation, assembly or disassembly, intentional damage, product modifications, exposure to the elements including humidity which may result in warping or splitting, accidental misuse, abuse or negligence.
- Natural woods may vary in texture, color and woodgrain, and exhibit subtle changes as they age. For example, wood joints may eventually have visible cracking around the joint area and cabinet colors may darken or lighten over time. Sunlight, smoke, moisture, household cleaners and other environmental conditions may cause materials to vary from their original color and/or to warp, split or crack. These variations are considered to be the nature of the material in relation to its environmental exposure and are not covered under this warranty.
Additional Limitations and Disclaimers
- American Woodmark Corporation, the manufacturer of Shenandoah cabinetry, makes no other warranties other than those set forth herein and all other warranties are hereby disclaimed. The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited in duration to the length of the limited warranty period.
- The limited warranties set forth herein are limited to the first and original buyer and are not transferable thereafter.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for incidental or consequential damages to the purchaser or to any third party, including, without limitation, damages arising from personal injury, lost profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of property, economic losses, or statutory or exemplary damages, whether from negligence, warranty, strict liability or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- All claims for defective cabinets and accessories must be submitted to the manufacturer in writing and must specify the defects present in the cabinets and accessories. After the manufacturer has had an opportunity to inspect the cabinets and accessories, it will, at their discretion, either replace defective cabinets and accessories or repair any defects in the cabinets and accessories. All claims must be submitted to the following address: American Woodmark Corporation Claims Department, Post Office Box 1980, Winchester, Virginia 22604.