Choose Your Construction
High Quality Construction, With Upgrade Options Available
We don’t just build beautiful cabinets – we build cabinets that last. Every cabinet we make is built with American pride and craftsmanship to ensure your kitchen functions for years to come while looking as good as the day it was installed.
All of our cabinetry is KCMA certified for quality, construction and sustainability. We use the latest manufacturing techniques to deliver fit, finish, durability, style and environmental stewardship. All of our cabinets feature solid wood face frames, dovetail construction, full access hidden guides, and our CushionClose™ system. Additionally, we offer construction upgrade options to consider.
Standard Construction Features
Solid Wood, Kiln-Dried Face Frames
Our cabinet frames are pressure fitted and mechanically fastened ensuring structural integrity for years to come.
Like fine furniture, our ⅝ inch solid wood sided drawers offer a dovetail construction providing a lifetime of reliable use.
Full Access Hidden Guides
Our glide system has a larger weight-bearing surface that creates a smoother and quieter gliding motion. Our drawers open all the way out to provide full access and handle heavy loads with ease.
Achieve whisper-quiet operation in your kitchen and bath. The CushionClose system closes doors, drawers and roll outs silently and effortlessly.
All Plywood Construction Upgrade
Upgraded all-plywood cabinet sides, shelves, cabinet backs, toe kicks and hanging rails are the ultimate in durability and stability and add to the value of your investment.
Furniture Ends Upgrade
Thicker plywood sides on exposed cabinet ends give your cabinets the finished look of fine furniture and make molding installation easier and faster.
The Shenandoah Difference
- Shenandoah cabinetry is built by American Woodmark one of the world’s largest cabinet manufacturers
- We build over 10 million cabinets per year for over 680,000 kitchens
- Team of over 10,000 employees
- Construction meets the rigorous strength, quality and performance standards set by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA)
Warranty and Support:
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 18 Service Centers
- Exclusive to Lowe’s
- Certified by the KCMA Environmental Stewardship Program
- Committed to proactively protecting the environment through sustainable practices